FORA's IR42 Infrared Thermometer is your trusted tool for monitoring the body temperature without physical contact. Clinically validated for accuracy and reliability, IR42's advanced infrared sensor scans 3 to 7 cm away from the forehead for a fast, accurate temperature reading.
Item in stock. Ship immediately from Vancouver, B.C. Free Ground Shipping.
Made in Taiwan. Health Canada licensed (No. 104614)
- Default Celsius; can be switched to Fahrenheit
- Fast, one-second results
- Built-in memory of 30 most recent readings
- Scan range of 3 ~ 7 cm
- Smart backlight: green for normal range and red for fever
- Three modes: Adults, children and object surfaces
- Automatically powers off after 30 seconds of no actions
- Includes English, French and Spanish instructions